Reporting to the Senior Entertainment and Events Manager.
We are seeking for qualified Event and Marketing Coordinators to join our professional team at our entertainment facility based in Kitengela.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Come up with a strategy for sourcing profitable events.
- Event planning, design and production while managing delivery elements within time limits
- Ensure all events promote the brand and increase productivity; communicate and define GMC Pot Ltd brand.
- Conduct market research, identify event opportunities and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals.
- Working with clients to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Organize facilities and details such as decor, outside catering, Weddings and Party’s & Carrying out promotions and Market Activations.
- Generate a calendar of all daily, weekly and monthly events and bookings in the facility.
- Liaise with Digital marketing and PR teams to promote and publicize events.
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to facility management.
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and events quality.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Required education and skills:
- Minimum of a Diploma in Event Management, Sales & Marketing, Public Relations or Communication from a recognized institution.
- Proven experience as an events planner or organizer with an ability to do Décor.
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events (weddings, meetings, parties, corporate events).
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships.
- Excellent time management, negotiation and communication skills.
- Should be creative, presentable with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to Manage references from previous clients.
- Integrity and a team player.
Applications should be send to email@example.com with “Events & Marketing Coordinator” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: The GMC-Fun place does not charge any fees for recruitment.