We are seeking for qualified Business Development Manager to join our professional team at our entertainment facility (GMC POT LIMITED-THE FUN PLACE) based in Kitengela.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- Ensure Sound Financial management for the business.
- Overseeing and Planning for Cashflow.
- Managing Business Budget through planning, review and Monitoring.
- Developing strategies that minimize Financial Risk.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives for GMC Fun Place Ltd.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching on organizations and individual clients to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales to meet sales targets for both Restaurant and Events and Entertainment
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients who inquire about GMC Packages.
- Developing goals for the team and ensuring they are met for business growth.
- Prepare and Execute a Sales Plan for GMC Fun place.
- In charge of the overall team in GMC Fun place and ensure to hold daily, weekly meetings with the line managers.
- Ensure GMC Staff are motivated for high productivity levels.
- Effective Human Resource Management through the Line Managers and the HR department.
- Planning for Training for personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Ensure the Facility is maintained well and adopt a keep it new principle.
- Plan for any repairs, Paintings and ensure handling of equipment is effectively done.
- Ensure at all time the whole facility is kept sparkling clean and attractive.
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
- Ensure all required Business Licenses are renewed on time.
- Ensure 100% Legal Compliance of the business.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in B comm marketing or Degree in Business Management.
- At least 3 years’ Experience.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Strong People Management Abilities.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Applications should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Development Manager” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees. By 28th Feb 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: The GMC-Fun place does not charge any fees for recruitment.